- Area Attractions
- Real Estate
- About Us
- Beach Cam
Hampton Beach was rated in the top 3 cleanest beaches in the United States and was rated in the top 10 values for resorts in America.
17jun(jun 17)6:00 am19(jun 19)3:00 pm21st Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting Classic6:00 am - 3:00 pm (19) On the beach, between B and C Streets, 169 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton, NH Event Organized By: Hampton Beach Village District
17jun(jun 17)7:00 am19(jun 19)4:00 pm21st Annual Hampton Beach Sand Sculpting Classic7:00 am - 4:00 pm (19) On the beach, between B and C Streets, 169 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton, NH Event Organized By: Hampton Beach Village District
• Please stop for pedestrians at all crosswalks.
• Pedestrians please use crosswalks for your own safety, all crosswalks are well marked with signs and striping.
• Open containers of alcohol are strictly forbidden on the streets and on the beach.
• Fireworks for private use are not allowed in the Town of Hampton.
• Fires of any kind are not allowed on the beach.
• Glass containers are not allowed on the beach to prevent cuts.
• Dogs are not permitted on the State of New Hampshire beach.
• Please use the bags provided to pick up your dog’s waste, stations with bags are near stairwells to the beach.
• Please dispose of your cigarette butts in proper containers located at beach stairwells.
• Help Hampton maintain our 5 star rating by taking any trash and disposing of it in our trash and recycling containers.