FIREWORKS 2022 – 17 NIGHTS TO REMEMBER
ATTENTION: DUE TO THE NESTING OF THE ENDANGERED PIPING PLOVERS, FIREWORKS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT THE INFO CENTER OR CALL THEM AT 603-926-8717. OR, VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES.
- May 29 **Special Fireworks Display for Memorial Day Weekend** (Cancelled due to the nesting of the Piping Plovers – please visit our Facebook Page for updates).
- June 18 **Special Fireworks Display for Sand Sculpting Competition**
- June 22, 29
- July 4 **Special Fireworks Display for the 4th of July**
- July 6, 13, 20, 27
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- September 4 **Special Labor Day Weekend Shoot**
- September 10 **Special Fireworks Display for Seafood Fest (8:30 p.m.)** (waiting for confirmation)
- December 31 **Special New Year’s Eve Display (8 p.m.)**
Fireworks are normally held weekly every Wednesday during the summer, at the beach, at the top of B and C Streets at 9:30 p.m. All fireworks shoots are weather dependent, with a rain date on the following Friday.
PLEASE CHECK BACK OR VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATES OR CANCELLATIONS.